We are happy to share with you all that our company have completed 25 years and also we have great profit this year. So we want to give some of the profit to the necessary students for their study and future.
We have various companies and on behalf of completion of every 5 years of our company have given Scholarships to the needy students. Our Company was established in 1993. This year we want to give our largest scholarship fund to students in number of 100 students. And the scholarship amount is $2500 per student. But it can be given to only those students who can win our competition.
We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a bi-yearly $2,500 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited United States college or graduate school in the near future.
Our Competition for this scholarship:
APPLICATION PERIODS AND RECIPIENT SELECTION DATES:
1st Quarter – Scholarship recipient is selected by September 17, 2018 for all applications submitted from July 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018.
2nd Quarter – Scholarship recipient is selected by January 15, 2019 for all applications submitted from October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
Best of 2018-19 – Scholarship recipient is selected March 21st, 2019, among the previous year’s 2 Scholarship recipients.
How to Apply for the Scholarship ?
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays/ Video must be received by December 5, 2018 9 AM EST.
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com in word format (.doc / .docx), links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
- Use of proper citations
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs. The winner of the KODI 5th Scholarship Contest 2018 will be announced by March 21st, 2019.
TOPIC for Essay / Video for Scholarship 2018-19
In order to apply for Kodi 5th Scholarship Contest 2018 and applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic or Create an interesting video on the same :
Civil Society on the Rise: In Search of Global Impact
Previous Scholarship WINNERS
You can see our list of previous winners by clicking here.
For more information, Contact us: