Sportsdevil is a very famous Kodi add-on, it is loved by most of the people. Some people are experiencing the issues with it but fortunately, there is a solution to fix SportsDevil when it is constantly up and down. It is difficult to get the working repo for a Sportsdevil addon. Maximum Kodi users face the error of sports-devil no stream available.
Don’t worry because there are various new reports which offer the latest Sportsdevil version and help to solve such common errors with sports-devil on Fire Stick. You need to try multiple reports before finding one that works for you. It is important to use a VPN service as it provides technology to protect your privacy and security.
This allows you to have a safe experience when connected to the internet. With the help of a VPN, you can protect your entire traffic and even your ISP can not see what you are up to. VPN is also required when add-ons like Sportsdveil are blocked in your location. VPN also hide your real IP address which allows you to overcome various restrictions. ExpressVPN is the best choice for high security, speed, and a vast selection of servers.
Way to Fix Solve Sportsdevil Not Working Error
- Open Kodi
- Go to settings
- Select the File manager
- Put the repo URL http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc/
- Name the media source as XBMC and click OK.
- Go back to the main screen and click on an add-on.
- Select add-on package install icon
- Select install from zip file
- Now select XBMC
- Click on repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip
- Wait for the add-on installed notification
- Now click on install from repository.
- Select XBMC
- click on video add-ons
- Now select sportsDevil
- Go to add-on then my add-on and then VideoPlayer InputStream
- Select Allow for both options InputStream Adaptive/RTMP Input.
- You are also required to update to the latest version available.
Way to Fix SportsDevil Not Working Error With This Repo
You can try this method if the one given above doesn’t work
- Open Kodi, go to settings, then file manager, add source and then select None.
- Copy and paste URL http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ click OK and enter ZT as the name for the next media source
- Go back to home screen and select Add-ons
- Click Package Installer option from top left.
- Select Install from the zip file and then select ZT
- Click on repository.zt-5.0.zip and wait for the installation popup to appear
- Select Install from a repository and then select Zero Tolerance Repository
- Click on Video Add-ons and after that select SportsDevil.
- click Install.
- You can find it in Add-ons, then Video Add-ons