Abyss Kodi add-on is the lightest add-on from Abyss Wizard. It is only if size 90 MB and uses Abyss Skin interface settings. It has a various section for TV shows, movies, Sports, abyss MMA, all sorts TV, Kids section, abyss retro and system. This latest Kodi build is loaded with best Add on that include Magic dragon, UK Turk, Placenta, Xtreme odyssey, supremacy, Aragon live, Maverick TV, Telly box, monster munch and many more.
But before moving on to the steps to install Abyss Kodi add-on let’s talk about Kodi. What is Kodi? Well, it is open source media player software that is available for free. It easily works on almost every device like Ios, Macos, windows or Linux. Kodi is compatible with various kind of music and video formats and itvis handy too. Kodi also offers various very pleasing features like the ability to use Metabase for organizing videos and music.
Your movie collection can be supplemented by importing videos, Posters, trailers and fan art. You can customize anything to everything about display and menu system. Since it is an open source media, there are literally thousands of add-ons available and Kodi apps can also be used for upgrading and personalize your experience. This thing about Kodi makes it different and unique. You must always think of syncing your media libraries across different devices, this can be possible over your local network.
You can even enjoy and see recorded live TV shows using Kodi. It could also be a hassle depending on what thing you are trying to access but there are many Other PVR add-on options available. Kodi has a vast range of add-on available for online content like groveshark, hullu, Pandora radio, Youtube and many more. Developers of Kodi say that Kodi is made keeping in mind the setup of home theatre, while it is able to make it available to every device.
Setup & Install Abyss Kodi Add-on
- Open Kodi
- Select the system setting icon from the home screen.
- Open-File manager.
- Now click on add source.
- Click on None.
- Put the following URL http://abyss4u.com/repo/ in the box that appears on the screen.
- Name the next media source as Abyss.
- Your boxes should match the picture below.
- Click on add-on from the main home screen.
- Click on add-on browser option from the top left of the screen.
- Select the option of install from zip file.
- A pop up will appear, click on abyss.
- Click on abyssCrew-1.0.1.zip.
- Wait for the pop up saying Abysscrew Repository installed appear on the screen.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select AbyssCrew repository.
- Click on program add-ons.
- Click on AbyssCrew Wizard.
- Now select install.
- Wait for the pop up saying Abyss crew wizard installed.
- Click on continue.
- Select a build menu.
- Now select the option of build abyss family.
- Now click on standard install.
- Select Continue.
- It will get downloaded and install.
- Select force close.
- After it gets installed restart Kodi.