First let’s talk about what is Kodi before learning how to install Aliunde kodi add-on. So, Kodi is basically a open source media player application that is developed by Xbox media Center (XBMC) foundation which is absolutely free. Kodi Began as a Xbox media centre (XBMC) that has enabled console to stream all kinds of videos, images and music and showed a new way to entertainment system.
Kodi marked its downfall and became less appealing after the introduction of instant streaming applications which gives same services for almost all the formats. Soon kodi showed a tremendous comeback and rose from the ashes and changed the systems like Amazon fire, Pcs and Macs into the ultimate entertainment system that can support footage and audios from almost everywhere.
It posses the power to use Add-ons. Many Kodi add-ons includes Dark love, sports devil, bennu, guzril, indigo, bob unleashed, Salts and Aliunde. Kodi have the ability to turn any tablet, smartphone or computer into a streamer or digital set-top box and give users a chance to stream file from internet or local storage or any home network. Kodi is not held by licensing unlike other TV streamer like Amazon fire stick, Chromecast 2, Apple TV.
It allow its users to download a good range of community made applications or add-ons and watch whenever and whatever you like. With its purpose built UI kodi has made browsing simple and easy. It has a software called “10-footUI” which means it can read 10 ft away from the theoretical distance. With the help of its in built codes People can browse podcast, videos and photos. One can hook up large TVs for big screen experience But it also offers a similar kind of experience on smaller devices.
Aliunde is the latest all in one kodi addon by the Aliunde repository. This Addons fully contain categories like TV shows, Movies, Music concerts, Disney documentary, sports streams, Network, 24/7 channels. It is an absolutely perfect bundle for movies lover as it also have box sets categories in it.
Setup & Install Aliunde Kodi Addons
- First step is click on the setting icon on the top left of the screen.
- Find File manager and click on it.
- Next step is to click on add source.
- Then Click None.
- Put this address http://kod1help.com/kod1/
- Give it a name of Kodi 1
- The boxes that appear on screen should match the screenshot below.
- Now go back to home screen and click add on.
- From the top left click on add-on browser.
- Press the bar of Install from zip file.
- A box will pop up, click on Kod 1.
- Next click on kodi repos.
- Press aliunde repo.
- Now click on aliunde-0.1.46.zip
- Wait for the next pop-up Aliunde repository installed.
- Now next step is to click on Aliunde Repository.
- Next is, select the option video add-ons.
- Click on Aliunde bar.
- Lastly install.