In this article today, we will teach you how to update Kodi on Android TV Box from Google Play Store. When you purchase the Android TV Box, the Kodi you get with it is outdated. Since Kodi frequently comes with new updates, updating it will probably be one of the first things that you will want to do. The process to update Kodi on Fire TV and Fire TV Stick isn’t as easy as an Android TV Box.
This is because the Fire TV doesn’t have the Google Play Store and it also doesn’t allow Kodi within the Amazon App Store. It is better to have an Android TV Box as it is easy to update Kodi.
Below are the necessary steps to update Kodi on Android TV Box. We are also providing the video as well
Update Kodi On Android TV Box Steps – Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Register on Google Account if you don’t have one.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV Box.
- Login to play store with your Google Account credentials that you
- When asked to set up payment options, click on “Remind Me Later”
- When asked about back up your Google Apps, settings, etc. for your Android TV Box you can do it if you want.
- After finishing the login process, you will be directed to the home screen of the Google Play Store.
- Select the three horizontal lines in the top right-hand corner and then select “My Apps”.
- After that you will find the list of your applications if Kodi is not up-to-date, it will be listed in that section as well.
- I like to update all of the applications at once then click the “Update All” button
- If you like to only update Kodi then click the Kodi application within the list.
- After the updating open Kodi to ensure that Kodi has updated on your Android TV Box.
Video Tutorial To Update Kodi on Android TV Box