The Angelus KODI ADD-ON is introduced by the Illuminate repository this add-on does not have any official link with the KODI itself, since it is introduced by the Developers. The Angelus KODI Add-on comes with TRACKT and real DERID features for letting their users download the desired content.
The Angelus KODI Add-on in its content offering basically includes Box sets, Amazon TV, Documentaries, Thriller, Drama, Movies, Disney shows, Serials, and much more. So if you are someone who is fond of such versatile content category then you should definitely consider the Angelus KODI Add-on as an extra addition to your collection.
The Angelus KODI Add-on is basically developed by the KOBRA team and it is their first ever add-on in the KODI list. The add-on is basically having the tag of a Movie content add-on and it is built over a JEN template. This add-on must be give an extra trail since it has a good content offering package to its users and we believe that it should be given a trail at least.
As we know the KODI is an open media streaming program so it does not hold back your privacy and supervise your data in any way so it is advisable to you that you better use Virtual Private Network (VPN) to secure your network fully since the hackers are always keeping their eyes on your information and the privacy keep it safe.
Download & Install Angelus Kodi Add-ons
KODI restricts the copyrighted or the pirated media streaming on its platform since this is an illegal act and also punishable. We advise you that you stream only public domain or your personal data on the KODI media
Follow the following steps to install Angelus KODI Add-on
1. First of all launch your KODI media software opening interface.
2. Now go to the top left system setting icon of this page.
3. You will see the file manager option in the system settings.
4. Click on the file manager option.
5. Now after clicking on the file manager an add source option will appear to the left side.
6. This Add source option will appear as “None” and you will be asked to insert the media source link.
7. Insert the media source link as http://repo.theunjudged.xyz.
8. In the next option give this added media source a name as Judged.
9. Now recheck again everything to see if everything is correct.
10. Now again come back to the main menu of KODI opening interface.
11. Again click on the top left icon of add-ons package installer.
12. Select the option of install from zip format file.
13. A box will open next select the Judged file.
14. Click on the repository illuminate zip format file.
15. This zip file will now start downloading and a downloaded pop up will appear.
16. Next click on the install from repository file.
17. Now click on the illuminati.
18. Next click on the video add-ons option.
19. Click Angelus now.
20. After clicking on Angelus it will start downloading and with that you are done.
Now you may restart and open your added Angelus KODI Add-on. We believe that this article would help you in setting up this icon do let us know that in comment section. We are always happy to help.