Aptoide is an app store that previously provides FireStick and it is now available on Kodi. It is an alternative to the Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, and Apple Store. With the help of Aptoide Kodi add-on, one can install Apps and APKs that are not available in other stores. Also, you can install apps like Mobdro, Netflix, Terrarium TV, and so much more.
Only Android users can use this app as for now, it will be available for PC users soon. Today in this guide we will explain how to install Aptoide for Kodi add-on. Before installing this add-on, make sure to get Best VPN for Kodi to protect your online identity while streaming.
Setup and Install Aptoide on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6
You need to install Kodi on Android since Aptoide Kodi add-on only works on your Android phone. Read the steps given below;
- Open Kodi and Go to System Settings.
- Click on the file manager and click on the add source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://fspmkodi.com/repo/ and then click Ok.
- Go back to the main menu and click on the addon.
- Click on install from zip file and then click on firestick plus.
- Click on repository.Firestickplusman-3.7.zip and wait for the repository to get installed.
- Click on install from repository.
- Click on video add-on and then select aptoide for Kodi
- And finally, click on install.