In this tutorial today we will show you how to install Ares Wizard in Kodi that gives tons of maintenance to your Kodi device. Many users only install the Ares Wizard on their Kodi device as it has everything that is needed for a great experience. If you are also looking for the steps to download the Ares Wizard Kodi then you are at the right place. Read the full article below to get more information.
Setup and Install Ares Wizard on KODI
- Open Kodi and go to the settings.
- click on add-ons and then on unknown sources.
- Go to the file manager.
- Click on the add source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://androidaba.com/addons/
- Name the media source as Ares.
- Go back to the main screen and click on an add-on.
- Click on add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Ares.
- Select the script.areswizard.zip folder.
- Click on add-on installed notification.
- From the main screen, you find the ares wizard under programme add-on category.
- Wait for the screen of Ares Wizard welcome, this can take some time so be patient.