Bearded Bandit is a new all-in-one Kodi Add-on introduced by Jew Repo Repository. It has sections for TV Shows, Movies, LiveTV/Sports, Music, Cartoons/Anime, Trailers, and many more.
Today we will provide you with the steps to download and install the Bearded Bandit Kodi Add-on.
Setup and Install Bearded Bandit Kodi Addon
- The main menu clicks on the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://jewrepo.cf/JewRepo and click ok.
- Name the media source as Jew Repo.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok.
- From the main menu click on an add-on.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Jew Repo.
- select repository.jewrepo-1.4.zip
- Wait for repository installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select the jew repo.
- Select video add-ons.
- Click on a bearded bandit.
- Select install.