Blazetamer is a Kodi repository which contains a number of video add-ons. It includes Cliq, 2 movies Evolved, Family Fun Flix, f4mTester, Velocity, FrightPix, and velocity Kids. For installing its add-ons first the Repository needs to be installed and only then any of the plugins it has can be installed.
Make sure to have the Unknown Source box checked because the Kodi 17 needs it for installing 3rd party add-ons. Today we are here to share the steps to download and install the Blazetamer’s repository Kodi 17 Krypton along with the screenshots. If you are also here for the same then you are in the right place. Please see the steps below to learn more about the steps to install this repository.
Setup and Install Blazetamer’s Repository Kodi 17 Krypton
- Go Through the Main Kodi, menu clicks on the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Select the add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click OK.
- Name the media source as Fusion.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Select install from zip file.
- Select the option of Fusion.
- Select Kodi repo.
- Select the option of English and then select repository.BlazeRepo-3.2.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Select install from repository.
- Select Blazetamer’s Repository.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Select fright pix. Now you can find the repository under the option of video add-ons. We hope you find this article useful.