Cerberus is a new video Kodi add-on which can be used to stream sports, movies, sports, TV shows, Marvel movies, Boxsets, The Crypt, Hyper-Space, Retro Movies, Collections, Genres, DC Movies, People and The Munchies. This add-on is also one click movies add-on Which can be found in and installed through Cerberus Repository.
Today we are here to share the steps to download and install the Cerberus Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton. If you are also here to learn the steps to download and install the Cerberus Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton then you are at the right place. Please go through the entire post to get more information.
Setup and Install Cerberus Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Click on the main Kodi, clicks on the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Select the add-source.
- click on the option of None.
- Name the media source as cerebus.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok. After that from the main menu click on the add-on option.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Cerberus.
- Click on install
- Select repository.cerberus-1.1a.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Click on the Cerberus repository.
- Select Video Add-ons.
- Click on Cerberus.
- Select install.
- Again wait for add-on installed notification.
- You can find the add-on under the video add-on category.
So this is how by following the above-mentioned steps you can download and install Cerberus Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton.
If you are facing any difficulty in downloading the Cerberus Add-on then please feel free to ask.