Diamondback is a video Kodi Add-on that is located in the Diamondback Repository. Sections of this add-on One Click, Movies, Live TV, TV, Settings and Adult XX. So let’s see the steps to download and install DiamondBack Kodi Add-on.
Setup and Install Diamondback Kodi Add-on
- Go to the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Select the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://diamondback.xyz/repo/ and click OK.
- Name the next media source as Diamond.
- Make sure there is everything right & then click ok.
- Go to the main menu and click on an add-on.
- Click on add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Click on the option of Diamond.
- Click repository.diamondback.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on Install from a repository.
- Click on Diamondback Repository
- Click on video add-ons.
- Click on Diamondback and select install.