DreadNought is a video Exodus Fork Add-on introduced by Venom Repository. Same as Exodus, it also has the tv show and movie sections in the same layout. Currently, Venom repository is down and it will get updated soon. See the full post to know the steps to download and install the DreadNought Kodi Add-on.
Setup and Install DreadNought Kodi Add-on
- You can go to the Mai Kodi, menu clicks on the system settings.
- select the file manager.
- Select the add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://venomrepo.xyz/repo/ and click OK.
- Name the media source as Venom and click ok.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok.
- From the main menu click on the add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Click on the option of Venom.
- Select repository.venom-1.3.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Click on venom repository.
- Select video add-on.
- Select dreadnought.
- Select install.