KODI is an open source of media streaming or playing platform, it is probably one of the biggest platform today which has the potential to play each and every kind of media format available here. KODI has been developed by the XBMC foundation a non organization, whose sole point of operation is KODI management.
XBMC foundation built the KODI more than a decade back at that time the only source of media broadcasting was the traditional source of Televisions and the radio media broadcasting.
XBMC provided the KODI media streaming platform for the wireless Internet based media streaming using the modern information system devices such as Mobile phones, Computers, Tablets etc. The KODI media streaming media program first used to be known by the XBMC, later this name was changed by the KODI.
Today KODI media streaming player is used at a very massive scale, and it won’t be wrong to say that KODI is the only platform, which made a huge difference in the ancient form of media broadcasting and it is all probably because of KODI, that we are aware and streaming the media online so easily.
KODI basically provides only its platform to the third party media sources which want to broadcast their media, but they lack a platform using which they can broadcast their media. As the KODI began to evolve, later many such third parties media broadcasting sources collaborated with the KODI, for the purpose of their media broadcasting using the KODI platform. KODI platform is filled up with such media content sources, which are generally known as the KODI add-ons.
Today in this article we are going to discuss one such source of media or the KODI add on whose name is Empire KODI add-on. This add-on has been introduced by the QWER repository, and is known to be a wonderful KODI add-on in the mid range. This empire KODI add-on as the names suggest is having its own empire of content, due to which it is known as all in one KODI add-on.
You can find almost every kind of content here. This empire KODI add-on is built on an urban theme which provides a very decent user interface to the users. Since the Empire KODI add on is a third party add-on so if you are having any questions or query regarding its working or the development contact the developer’s of this add-on, and not the KODI.
Although the empire KODI add on uses the old styled NAN scrapper but, still it works like a flawless charm. This is such a versatile add-on both in the terms of its content, and also the features. It provides the TRACKT features which recommends the suggested content to the users, on its own based on their preference.
The contents that this add-on offers to its users includes the following such as kids world, movies zone, TV shows, music videos, Oscar DVD, World doc content, Binge content, New and trending releases and much more content this Empire KODI add-on holds in its bucket its offering.
Further talking about the content quality the empire KODI add-on, it offers all its content in the dashing HD quality, and audio is also very soothing and matches to the HD quality content ,which in a combined offers a very enrich content to the users.
Considering all such factors our final verdict or the opinion about this empire KODI add-on is that you must give a trail to this add on if you want to enjoy the versatile content category on your KODI platform
We would advise you that before starting the media streaming on the KODI platform, kindly secure your open networks with the Virtual Private Network services. Since we know that KODI is the open source of media streaming, and due to that there is no such safeguard to your privacy, or the data that you can stream the media without any risk of threat to your privacy.
Securing your network with VPN makes sure that your IP address remains in the safe hands, and then you may stream the unlimited media on KODI or on any other platform.
KODI restricts the pirated or the copyright data media streaming on its platform since it’s an illegal offence, and also punishable under the information technology laws. Stream only the public domain or your personal media on KODI.
Download & Install EMPIRE Kodi Addons
- Go to your KODI software open or launch it then go to the settings icon of it which is located in the top left side of the page.
- There you will see the file manager option click on that.
- Then next the add source option will appear click on that.
- Now you will be asked to provide the URL address of the media source that you want to add on KODI.
- In the add source section provide the URL as https://meserak86.github.io/QWERX/ and click ok.
- Now just recheck all the above fields again to make sure that they are correct so that we can proceed further.
- Now come back to the main menu of KODI and click on the add-ons section.
- There you will see the package installer option click on it and it will start downloading.
- After downloading just make an installation from the zip file.
- Then a box with several options will appear select the QWER option among them.
- Next click on the QWERX repository zip file.
- This repository will start downloading.
- Then make an installation from this repository.
- Now click on the QWER repository and then proceed.
- Further click on the video add-ons.
- A box will open with several other options select the empire from it.
And then finally make it install.
With this the Empire KODI add-on will be installed. Now to start your media streaming from it, just shut down KODI and re-start it, then go to the video add-ons section.
There you will see the empire KODI add-on click on it, and start your media streaming with it.
We hope that this tutorial article would help you, in installing this add-on. Feel free to further contact us for any assistance.