Excalibur Streams is an IPTV Live TV Kodi Add-on. It is available and was recently updated. Most of the live TV channels are from USA and UK. Excalibur Streams includes Sports, Entertainment, Kids, Movies, Music, Documentaries News and many more.
Today we are going to tell you the steps to download and install the Excalibur Streams Add-on Kodi 17.1 Krypton along with the screenshots, it will help you to understand it better. If you are here looking for the steps to download and install this add-on then you are at the right place. Please go through the full post for more information.
Setup and Install Excalibur Streams Add-on Kodi 17.1 Krypton
- Main Kodi, menu clicks on the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://echocoder.com/repo/
- Name the media source as Echo.
- Check that everything is correct and click Ok.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Click on the option of Echo.
- Select repository.echo-1.04.zip
- Click on add-on installed notification.
- Select install from repository.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Select Excalibur Streams.
- Select the option of Install.