FDJ.HD is a Kodi Add-on introduced by Frenchdj Repository. The sections of this add-on include Documented, Flashdoc, Beats, Alive, Amazing, Movie Games, Humor along with many subsections.
You can locate Frenchdj Repository in the Blamo URL with the help of steps given below for how to download and install it along with screenshots.
Setup and Install FDJ.HD Kodi Add-on
- From the main Kodi, menu clicks on the system settings.
- Click on the file manager.
- Select the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and click Ok.
- Name the media source as Blamo.
- Check if everything is correct and click Ok.
- From the main menu click on add-on.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select frenchdj.repository.0.0.1.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Wait for install from repository.
- Select frenchdj repository
- Select video add-on.
- Select FDJ.HD
- Select Install.