Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous and risky without a VPN: Almost 90% of the Kodi users are using ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE than that of a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in legal trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is IP Vanish VPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For the time being, there is a 57% OFF on IP Vanish VPN Offer running on.
KODI is an open media source or the media playing centre which offers the users online and the offline media streaming ability.
This platform has been introduced by the XBMC a Non-Profit Organization back in the year of 2002 and since then KODI has been able to gradually make an impression on the online or offline media streaming lovers
KODI is known for the offering of its wide variety of the media content which includes the music, movies, videos, news, sports etc. The best thing about the KODI is that it is based on the open source platform, and due to that KODI can now be installed on the various operating systems such as, Windows, Android, Linux, and over the hundreds of the devices that are available around with the Internet capabilities.
If you are a fan of online media streaming then KODI is one of the best and the compelling media streaming platform that you should seriously consider. There is no such media format which the KODI can’t play be it the low-class video or the high definition, even the 4K class category media can also be played with the KODI.
KODI is just a perfect all in one media streaming package bundled with all the family needs be it the TV shows, news, movies or the music as your mood tunes KODI can tune its channels in order to meet your mood requirements.
You can even stream or watch the family pictures with KODI as it can import the pictures from the local storage of the device and can flash it on the computer or the mobile screen.
There is a most common error which troubles many of the KODI users and this error appears as the Check the log for more information. This is something which drives the KODI users mad and today in this article we are basically going to talk about the ways by which you can fix this error.
There are basically two ways to fix this error first is through clearing the KODI cache files and the second is by the VPN.
Let’s talk about how clearing the cache KODI data can fix this issue and how you can clear the KODI cache.
In order to clear the cache, you should be having the Merlin Auto cleaner which can automatically clear the KODI cache from time to time.
This is how you can install the Merlin Auto cleaner
· Go to the KODI and there click on the settings icon you will find the file manager
· Click on the file manager and you will see the add source option.
· In the add source option, you are required to provide the URL address of the Merlin Auto Cleaner
· Provide the URL as / and give a name as Merlin to this added source.
· Now come back to the home screen and there go to the add-ons section
· Then click on the installation from a zip file and select the Merlin.
· You will find there the repository. merlin.zip format file, install this file and click on the installation from a repository.
· Next you need to find out the Merlin repository by going to the program add ons section
· There you will see Merlin Auto Cleaner.
· Now install it.
· After installing it go back to the program add-ons section and there select the Merlin auto cleaner.
· You need to open the settings section of the Merlin Auto Cleaner.
· In the settings section you just need to enable the auto clean, clean cache, clean packages etc options and you are done.
This will now be enabled to automatically cleaning the KODI cache files and will hopefully resolve the error issue.
The second solution of this error is through the VPN. You should try the second way of VPN if the cache cleaning solution doesn’t work for you.
It indicates that you might be trying accessing the content which has been blocked by your Internet service provider. In that situation, only VPN can make way for you to bypass the blocked content.
You can take any of the VPN services which might be suitable in your pocket and it will surely fix this error issue.