Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous and risky without a VPN: Almost 90% of the Kodi users are using ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE than that of a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in legal trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is IP Vanish VPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For the time being, there is a 57% OFF on IP Vanish VPN Offer running on.
Flecha Negra (Black Arrow) is a Kodi Live TV Addon introduced by Kodiazor Repository. It has many live streams that are spoken in English with subtitles along with Brazil, Spanish, Portuguese, and many others from all around the world.
Setup And Install Flecha Negra Kodi Add-on
- Go to the system settings from the Kodi application.
- Select the file manager.
- From the file manager click on the add source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://kodiazorteam.website/
- Name the next media source as Kodizar and then click ok.
- Cross check if all the things are correct and then click OK.
- Go back to the main menu and click on add-on.
- Click on the add-on package installer icon.
- Select the option of install from zip file.
- Select the option of Kodiazor
- Click on Repo Kodiazor.
- Select repository.kodiazor
- Wait for the add-on installed notification to appear.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Kodiazor.Repo
- Click on video add-on.
- Select FlechaNegra
- Now click on install.