Today we are going to give you a tutorial on Flixanity Kodi addon. It is an add-on from Streamhub Repository. It offers TV Shows and movies to watch. Flixanity add-on gives you an opportunity to choose the quality of the content manually before you access it.
Setup and Install Flixanity Kodi Add-on
- Open Kodi
- Select the system settings and then File Manager
- Select the Add Source
- Select the None
- Copy and paste the URL http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub/ and click OK.
- Name for media Source as Streamhub and then click OK.
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select the Add-Ons
- Click on Install from zip file
- Select the option of Streamhub
- Click the repository.streamhub.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Now select the Install from Repository
- Then select Streamhub Repository
- Select the Video add-ons
- Now select the Flixanity
- Click on Install
- Wait till you see the option the Flixanity Add-on installed message
- Now Flixanity is installed and ready to use.
Here is the video tutorial to install Flixanity Kodi Add-on