Gaia Kodi add-on is the latest Kodi add-on that has sections which include Shows, Docus, Movies, Kids, Search, Shorts, and Tools. Also, this add-on has its own repository. Today we are going to tell you the steps to download and install the Gaia Kodi add-on. Read the full articles and follow the steps given below.
Setup and Install Gaia Kodi Add-on
- Open Kodi and go to the system settings.
- Select the File manager.
- Select the option of the Add Source.
- Now select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://dimitrology.com/repo and then click OK.
- Select Dimitrology and then click OK.
- Make sure that everything is correct and then click OK.
- Go back to the main menu and click on the add-on.
- Now click on add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Next click on Dmitrology.
- Next click on repository.gaia.1-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for the install notification pop-up.
- Select Install from the repository.
- Click on Gaia Repository 1.
- Select the video add-ons.
- Click on Gaia.
- And finally, click on install.