Goldie is a new and latest Kodi add-on introduced by the Beau B Repository. It has many niche related sections that include Animated Shorts, All Wolf, Camping Stuff, Art, Come Fly with Me, Christmas, Foreign, Figure Skating, Halloween, Guinness Book of Records, Kids Corner, Inspirational, Movies Goldies choice, Magic, relaxing, Music, Say What, royalty, and many more.
Today we are going to provide you with the steps to download and install the Goldie Kodi Add-on along with the screenshot that will help you to understand in a better way. If you are also here looking for the steps to download and install this add-on then you are in the right place. Please see the full post below.
Setup and Install Goldie Kodi Addon
- Click Kodi add-on clicks on the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://midian.srve.io/repo/ and click ok.
- Name the media source as Beau.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Beau.
- Click on repository.Beaubrepo-1.3.zip
- Wait for the add-on installed notification.
- Select install from repository.
- Select Beau B Repository
- Select video add-ons.
- Click on Goldie.
- Select Install.