HEVC Video Club is a video Kodi add-on which sorts videos by 1080p, HD 720, Bluray, 3D, and many more. It is a good add-on to stream to stream both lower resolution videos and HD videos.
Most people want the highest possible quality video and those who don’t have the high download speeds can stream a low-resolution video. Today we will share the steps to download and install HEVC Video Club Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
Setup and Install HEVC Video Club Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- From the main Kodi, menu click on settings and then click on the file manager.
- Select the add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://dandymedia.club/repo/ and click Ok.
- Name the media source as Dandy.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok.
- Click on settings and click on settings.
- Select Add-ons.
- Select install from zip file.
- Click on the option of Dandy.
- Select repository.dandymedia.zip
- It will get downloaded and installed.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select the dandy media repository.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Select HEVC VideoClub.
- Click on install.