Velocity is a video Kodi add-on introduced by Blazetamer that has movies and TV shows. It also has a section for Track that can be set up whenever you want. Most the streams are from Putlocker, Icefilms, or Primewire that have reliable feeds.
Today we are going to share you the steps to download and install the Velocity Add on Kodi 17.6 Krypton along with the screenshots. If you are also here looking for the steps to download and install Velocity Add on Kodi 17.6 Krypton then please read the full post below.
Setup and Install Velocity Add on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
The steps to download and install Velocity for Kodi are as follows;
- From the main menu of Kodi select the system settings option.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click OK.
- Name the media source as Fusion.
- Check if everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select an add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Fusion.
- Click on Kodi-repos.
- Select the option of English.
- FInd and select repository.BlazeRepo-3.2.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Blazetamer’s Repository.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Select the option of velocity.
- Select the option of Install.
So by following the steps mentioned above you can easily download and install Velocity Add on Kodi 17 Krypton and also watch Velocity Channel on Kodi.