Exodus Redux Kodi add-on is a Fork of Genesis/Exodus Add-ons which once set up correctly works well. It plays TV shows and movies in a very well laid out format. Today we are going to show you the steps to download and install the Exodus Redux Kodi Addon along with the screenshots. If you also want the steps the read them below.
Setup and Install Exodus Redux Kodi Add-on
- From the main menu select the system settings option.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://lazykodi.com/ and click OK.
- Name the media source as Lazy.
- Check if everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Lazy.
- Click on ZIPS.
- Select EXODUSREDUX.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Exodus Redux Repo
- Select video add-ons.
- Select Exodus Redux.
- Click on Install.