Sports Mix Kodi as the name suggests is a Kodi add-on that streams all things related to sports. It has a lot of streams like ESPN, BT Sports, and many more. It is Overall a nice add-on to have for Kodi.
It is located in the Metal Kettle Repository and today we are going to show you the steps to download and install the Sports Mix add-on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. If you are also here to get the steps to install Sports Mix add-on Kodi 17.6 Krypton then you are at the right place, please see the steps below.
Setup and Install Sports Mix add-on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Select the settings option from the main menu.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click OK.
- Name the media source as Fusion.
- Check if everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Fusion.
- Select Kodi-repos.
- Select the option of English.
- Find and select repository.metalkettle-1.7.3.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Select install from repository.
- Select MetalKettles Addon Repository
Select video add-ons.
- Find and select Sports Mix and click it…
- Select the option of install.