Hello, Guys Today we will tell you the steps to download and install the Turtles TV Kodi Addon along with the screenshots that will help you to understand it in a much better way. Turtles TV is the new Exodus/Turtles TV Kodi Addon Fork introduced by Turtles Repository.
It has sections for TV shows, Movies, Search, Tools, and more. If you are also here to get the steps to download and install this add-on then you are at the right place. Please read the steps below.
Setup and Install Turtles TV Kodi Addon
- From the main menu select the system settings option.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://turtlestv.net/ttv/ and click OK.
- Name the media source as ttv.
- Check that everything is correct and click Ok.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of TTV.
- Select the option of repository.turtlestv-2.0.2.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select the option of Turtles TV Repository.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Select Turtles TV.
- Click on install.
So by following the above steps, you can download this add-on. We hope you find them useful.