Today we will give you the tutorial on how to install Kodi on iPhone or iPad. Since Kodi is a free media streaming application it is available on almost all devices. The problem arises with the iPhone or iPad is that it cannot be downloaded from the Apple App Store. Kodi App is not available anywhere on the App Store so it is done by a separate app downloaded from Safari. Today we will give you the tutorial on how to install it on the iPhone and iPad. Read the full article below;
Setup and Install Kodi on iPhone and iPad
- From your phone visit www.tweakboxapp.com
- Click on download the app.
- Click on allow.
- Now click on Install.
- Go back to the main screen and open the Tweakbox app.
- Find and select the Kodi.
- Click on install.
- From your phone settings click on Profiles & Device Management.
- Select the text located underneath Enterprise App.
- Select Trust Beijing Founder Electronics Co Ltd.
- Go back to the main menu and open KODI.
- Go to settings.
- Select add-on and Turn Unknown Sources toggle On
- Now select the file manager.
- Click on add-source.
- Now install the add-on that you want.
Hope you find the article useful. Please feel free to ask if you any queries.