iStream is a video Kodi add-on introduced by Xunity that plays TV shows and movies. It is a very good add-on that has been updated and so is far working great. Currently, It is located in the Mucky Duck Repo.
Today we are going to show you the steps to download and install the iStream Kodi add-on 17 Krypton along with the screenshots. Please see the steps below.
Setup and Install iStream addon Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Select the system settings option from the main Kodi menu.
- Click on the file manager.
- Select the option of add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and click OK.
- Name the media source as Mucky Duck.
- Check that everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Mucky duck.
- Select repository.mdrepo-1.0.2.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select the Mucky duck repo.
- Select the add-on repository
- Click on iSTREAM XBMC Add-ons Repository
- Click on install.
So, this is How to Install iStream on Kodi. We hope you find it useful.