Jamzz is a Kodi Addon and it is all about music. The various sections of Kodi Jamzz Music add-on include Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Hair Bands, Alternative, and Search. It can be located in the Blamo Repository. See the steps below for how to install it along with screenshots.
Setup and Install Jamzz Kodi Music Add-on
- From the main menu click on the system settings.
- Select the File manager.
- Select the add source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and then click OK.
- Name the next media source as Blamo.
- Make sure that everything is correct and then click ok.
- Go back to the main menu and click on an add-on.
- Click on add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Click on the option of Blamo.
- Select repository.blamo-0.1.7.zip
- Wait for the add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Blamo Repo
- Select video add-ons.
- Select Jamzz.
- And lastly, click on Install.