Jinx TV is a new IPTV Kodi add-on which requires a Username and Password. That username and password will be generated from their Facebook page or other sources. Today we are going to show you the steps to download and install this add-on.
Setup and Install Jinx TV add-on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Find the main Kodi, menu clicks on the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Select the option of add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://airup.online/repo/ and click ok.
- Name the media source as Wildside and click OK.
- Check that everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on an add-on.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Wildside.
- Select repository.airup-2.0.
- Wait for the add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select airup repository.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Select Jinx TV.
- Click on install.