KODI is the one of those best known software which comes to our mind, when we talk about streaming the online or the offline media. This media streaming software has been developed by the XBMC foundation more than a decade back, when the online media streaming trend was just coming into the emergence, and since then till today there is no looking back for the KODI.
KODI has been serving the users since a very long while now, and that is probably the reason that why there are millions of users from across the globe which are streaming the media being on KODI.
The KODI software has been designed as a open source media streaming player that means any external media channels which are intending to broadcast their media, but are having no platform those media channels may use the KODI platform, and broadcast their media to the viewers using the KODI platform.
Today the KODI is filled with plenty of such media houses whom we call as the KODI add-ons. they all are the third parties developed media channels using the KODI platform, and broadcasting their media and due to the abundance of such KODI add-ons today the KODI is having a very enormous media database for its users.
You can search and stream your desired media content, and start streaming that instantly some of the media content is available at free of cost, while some is at premium charges that depends upon the respective KODI add on developing management.
In this article today we are going to discuss about one such KODI add-on, whose name is keno KODI add-on. Keno KODI add-on has been developed and introduced by the illuminate repository. The Keno KODI add-on directly fetches its content from the YouTube that means this add-on doesn’t hold its own content, in its bucket by its developer just like the other add-ons.
The content that it fetches from the YouTube is more dedicated to the cartoon and the animation stuff. This add on is not so popular add on on the KODI media just like other add-ons, and the reason being behind that is the limited content category since this add-on fetches all its data from the YouTube, and people these days prefer to switching to the YouTube directly, rather any other hectic procedures of installing a KODI add-on.
Further talking about this Keno KODI add-on, as we said that this add on is more dedicated to the animation and the cartoon stuff, which it fetches completely from the YouTube and the content quality of this add-on is also mediocre, which is not although in HD but still good enough to provide a worth watching content. The content category that this add-on offers to its users includes cartoon movies, Hallmark movies, music, documentaries, kids TV shows and some other content category.
Our final view on this add-on is, to recommend you that this add-on might be worth for you, if you are a casual and the small media streaming lover who also wants to enjoy the cartoon or the animation stuff then you should give some space to this add-on in your list. If you are someone who wants the wide content category, then we are afraid to say that this add-on would not be suited to your interest.
While streaming any content on KODI always keep in mind that KODI being an open source media streaming software doesn’t provide any security assurance to your privacy or other information, and that puts any KODI user under a threat of stealing their information and then misusing it.
So the better and the wise option is, that keeping your privacy fully safe and secure in your own hands, and you can do it by integrating your network with the Virtual Private network. It virtually hides your IP address from the reach of any external threat of hacking, and allows you to stream unlimited data on the KODI platform being fully safe with your privacy.
KODI completely bans the pirated or the copyrighted data media streaming on its platform, as streaming such media is an illegal task and also punishable under the law, so you are advisable to stream only public domain available media on the KODI.
Download & Install KENO Kodi Addons
- Launch your KODI media streaming software and go to the system settings icon in the left side of the page.
- There you will see the file manager option.
- Click on the file manager option.
- Then you will see the add source option next.
- Click on the add source and then you will need to provide the URL address of the media source that you want to add on this KODI add on.
- Provide the URL address as http://repo.theunjudged.xyz and make it Ok.
- Now also provide a name to this media source as Judged and click ok.
- Now recheck all the fields again to make sure everything is alright.
- Now just come back to the maine menu of KODI and go to the addons.
- There you will see the package installer option click on it and it will be downloading.
- It will provide a downloaded pop up after downloading.
- You will need to make an installation from the zip file.
- Next a box will open with many options, select the option with the name of judged.
- Then click on the link of repository illuminati zip format file.
- This repository will start downloading wait for it to be downloaded.
- After downloading make an installation from this repository.
- Next click on Illuminati.
- Then on video addons.
- Next the Keno add-on will appear.
- Make it install finally.
You will be done installing this Keno KODI add-on. Now to open this add-on, just restart your KODI media player, and then come back to the installed KODI addons list. You will find this Keno KODI add-on being installed there, and you may start streaming the media with this add-on.
We hope that this article would help you in installing this add-on and if you face any issue feel free to ask us for any further assistance.