KODI is world famous media source application that supports all popular operating system. It is extremely easy to use software that works well with all type of android devices.
Whether you’ve got a basic Android TV remote or fancy Bluetooth keyboard, you can access the app, install content, search movies and watch videos with ease. It gives the great performance with android. KODI is also available to install on Android TV box but your TV box must be of Android 5.0 or higher version.
Setup & Install Kodi on Android TV Box
- Open Android TV Box.
- Click on Apps and open Google play store.
- Use Gmail account to login.
- Type KODI in the search bar.
- Select the first search result.
- Click on Install.
- Wait for some time.
- Now open KODI
Now you can directly select the OPEN button to launch KODI on your Android box or menu and look for KODI to launch. You can watch the video below to see the steps to install KODI on android TV box.
Finally, KODI has been installed on your Android TV Box and now you can install any KODI add-on to enjoy TV shows and free movies streaming. We recommend you the following Add-ons:
- For Documentaries- Brettus add-on and Decado add-on.
- For Anime- Genesis reborn and 9anime.
- For Live Show- TV One and cCloud TV.
- For sports- Mobdro and sports Guru.