Kodi TV Kodi adds on is the latest and a brand new Latino IPTV Addon from Repo Canal Nereo Repository. It has a various section that includes TV cine Latinos, TV shows Latinos, TV music, Live sports, documentaries, and much more.
First talk about what is Kodi before telling you the steps to install Kodi TV Kodi Add-on.
Kodi is a media player software that comes up with various add-ons which are absolutely free. It started its workings in 2003 as a media streaming application which was developed for the Xbox game console. It was originally known as Xbox media centre(XBMC). It is still managed by an NPO (a non-profit organization) XBMC (Xbox media centre).
Gradually the services of Kodi has changed and grown and has become capable of playing videos and images almost on every device. Kodi’s software works in two ways; one is from the way of getting control over other content across the internet space. Like all other apps, Kodi can be installed on set-top boxes or tablets or computers.
The thing that makes Kodi Unique is that I can get upgrade with plug-ins and add-ons and it is not held back by any form of licensing, that is, anyone can get any content freely. Streaming of such contents is made available through repositories that can be accessed from many websites. Add-ons provided by Kodi allows many different streams to get indexed effectively and efficiently which gives users easy and simple ways of finding content to watch.
It has the power and control to use add-ons and introduced various add-ons that include Kodi TV, Bennu, Dark love, Guzril, Man cave, Salts, Aliunde, Indigo, Fantastic 3.0, Bob Unleashed and sports classic. Kodi has the authority and power to turn all devices like computer or tablet or smartphones into a streamer or digital set-top box and give users the ability to play files from home network or internet or local storage.
With the help of a range of inbuilt codes and new software known as “10-foot UI” which means it can read ten ft away from the theoretical distance, Kodi users can now browse photos, podcast and videos quickly and easily. kodi provides the same kind of experience on smaller devices but one can go for a larger TV for a big screen viewing experience and enjoy to their fullest.
Setup & Install Kodi TV Kodi Add-on
- Open Kodi
- Select settings from the main menu
- Click on the file manager.
- On the left of the page click on Add source.
- Now select None.
- Type the URL http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/ and select OK
- Name the box canalnereo and click Ok.
- Make sure If everything is right and click Ok.
- Click on Add-on in the main menu bar.
- Click on Add-on package installer on the top left of the page.
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Select canalnereo from the box that appears on the screen.
- Scroll the page and find Repo and click on it.
- Scroll down, find and select Canalnereo-1.0.2.zip.
- Wait until repository get downloaded and a pop up saying Repo Canal nereo repository installed appear on the screen.
- Now click on install from repository.
- Select Repo Canal Nereo Repo.
- Next click on Video Add-on.
- Find KODITV and click on it.
- Lastly, click on install.