Liberatus is a video Kodi Add-on introduced by Bandicoot Builds Repository. Its main menu has sections for Films For Your Entertainment and TV Shows For Your Enjoyment. Today we will show you the steps to download and install this add-on.
Setup and Install Liberatus Kodi Addon
- Click Here For The main Kodi menu clicks on the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://coots.co/bcrepo/ and Click ok.
- Name the media source as BC Repo.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from Zip file.
- Select the BC repo option.
- Select repository.bandicootbuilds-1.8.1.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Bandicoot Builds Repository
- Select video add-ons.
- Click on Liberatus.
- Select install.