Live Hub Kodi is the latest Kodi add-on which has many good features. The most known feature is playing Geo Blocked content in the United Kingdom, and its ability to stream Android APKs in Kodi. The Android APK player is the best option.
APK video players can now be played within Apple, Windows or any Non-android devices. It has sections for eDoctor IPTV, APKs Geo TV, Mobile TV, Mobdro, Swift Streams, Pak India Sports, and TV Online Plus+. It can be found in the StreamHub repository. Today we will show you the steps to download and install Stream Hub Kodi 17 along with the screenshots. Please see the steps below.
Setup and Install Live Hub addon Kodi 17 Krypton
- Select the settings option from the main menu.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and click OK.
- Name the media source as Stream Hub.
- Check that everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Stream Hub.
- Select repository.streamhub.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select StreamHub repository.
- Select video add-ons.
- Select Live Hub.
- Click on install.
Kodi Stream Hub Not Working
By following the video above you can fix the Stream Hub Not Working issues.