Movie theater butter add-on is the brand new one click to play KODI add-on for videos by the diamond wizard repo. It is a branch of the incursion or exodus that has updated codes for links and play streams just with one click. Here in this article, we are going to tell you about the steps to install movie theater butter KODI Add-on. But before moving on to that let us ask you that have you heard about the KODI? Do you know what is the buzz about it is and why it is a hot topic these days? If not then let’s discuss it first.
KODI is the latest technology and free open-source media software for managing your collection of television shows, movies, photos and music. It was earlier known by the name of XBOX media centre (XBMC). It exclusively relies on the existing media, so it won’t help you to get saved from online video streaming services Hulu and Netflix. KODI’s utility lies in the support that it provides for extensive cross-device compatibility and a wide range of file types. All of us have at least one device that supports KODI as it is free software and is available on all kinds of devices like Windows, Linux, iOS, macOS, Android and Raspberry (RPI).
Since KODI is a open-source software, it offers literally thousands of add-on that you can use to personalize and upgrade your experience. This thing about KODI sets it apart from various other media playing software. You can also record and watch live TV using the KODI. KODI was initially developed to serve home theater set up but later it is available on almost every device. If you are finding any problem in using KODI then you go its very own Wiki.
Setup & Install Movie Theater Butter KODI Add-on
- After opening the KODI application on your device, click on the system settings icon on the top left of the page.
- Under a system setting, you’ll find the option of a file manager and click on it.
- Click on the Add source option.
- Click on the bar saying NONE.
- Insert the URL http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click OK.
- Another box will appear on the screen, name it as DIAMOND.
- Re-check if everything is right and click OK.
- Select the option of Add-on in the main menu.
- You will find the add-on package installer icon on the top left of the screen, click on it.
- After that click on Install from zip file.
- Select the option of DIAMOND from the pop-up.
- Click on INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO.
- After that click on Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.3.8.zip
- Wait for the repository to get downloaded.
- Next is to install from repository.
- After that click on DIAMOND Wizard Repo.
- The various option will appear to click on the option of Video Add-on.
- Scroll down the page and click on the option of Movie theater butter.
- Lastly, click on install.