Internet protocol television or IPTV as an acronym is a worldwide famous KODI add-on due to the ability to watch all the television channels on the go of your Internet with a live KODI media streaming services.
Internet protocol television or IPTV lets their users have the access on all the famous and the prominent television channels across the world just on their computer, tablet or the Smartphone devices. Since we are living in a modern world which is concerned a lot towards their time so it does not seem to be the feasible option for many of us to first buy a television, then subscribe for a television channel and then get stuck to be sitting in front of the television all the times.
The present generation wants everything on the power of click so this is what this Internet protocol television or IPTV does for them it makes all your favourite channel available to you just on the single click.
Along with it the internet protocol television also provides another benefit and that is on this platform you can also be recorded your favourite program so that if you want to take a glimpse of it later you can do that anytime.
The internet protocol television requires a fast and stable internet connection to stream the media in a smooth way without facing the buffering issues and the content that IPTV add-ons lets you access includes sports channels, live matches, football leagues, TV serials, Comedy shows, Drama, Movies and much more you can choose your favorite TV channels among the list of available TV channels on IPTV. Some of the TV channels are available for free while others require subscription.
Download & Install No 1 IPTV Kodi Add-ons
We suggest you to have a private internet connection means the Virtual private network services to stream the live media on KODI platform since the KODI content has the link from the torrent websites which is the bay of hackers and who are always seeking to surpass your firewall and get into your privacy so secure your network by the help of VPN services. KODI however does not allow its users to stream the copyrighted or the pirated data on its platform ,use only your personal data or the data which is free to use in public domain.
Follow these steps in the same order to install IPTV KODI add-on
1. Open your KODI media streaming software.
2. Go to the left top icon of setting.
3. Click on that you will see file manager option.
4. Click on file manager option.
5. In the left side there will be give an add source.
6. Click on that.
7. Click on the none in file browsing option.
8. After which you will be asked to add the URL of your media source.
9. Now add the URL as http://kodimatija.ga/repo
10. And click Ok.
11. In the next box name this media as KM and click Ok.
12. Now review all the fields again to make sure that you entered the information in a correct way.
13. Now come back to the main menu again.
14. Click on the add-ons option among others.
15. Now click on the installer package in the top left side of the page.
16. Now click installation from the zip format file.
17. A box will slide with the file name of KM.
18. Now click on the repository km file This repository file will start downloading and once it is downloaded.
19. Choose the option of install from repository file.
20. Now click on the next option as Km repo.
21. Click on the video add-ons next.
22. Click on the media name No1 IPTV.
23. Click on the install and you are set to go.
We hope that this article became helpful for you in setting up the IPTV KODI add-on, visit our site for more KODI add-ons. We wish you happy KODI streaming.