Nymeria is a documentary of Kodi Add-on and it can be located in the Ezzer Macs Wizard Repository. It has different sections which include David Attenborough, serial killers, Anthropology, ancient Egypt, Boxing, Shark, Prehistoric, Football, World History and many more. Today we are going to provide you with the steps to download and install the Nymeria Kodi Add-on.
Setup & Install Nymeria Kodi Documentary Add-on
- From the main kodi add-on click on the system settings.
- Select the File manager.
- Click on the option of Add source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://www.miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo/ and then click Ok.
- Name the next media source as Ezzer and then click Ok.
- Make sure that everything is correct and then click ok.
- Return back to the main menu and click on an add-on.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Ezzer.
- Click on epository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the repository to get installed.
- Select install from repository.
- Select Ezzer macs wizard.
- Click on video add-ons
- Select the option of Nymeria.
- Finally, click on install.