In this tutorial, we will provide you with the best way to fix the Pair Error in Kodi. Most of the users of Kodi experience this error while streaming from certain Kodi add-ons. By the following instructions below, you will not encounter this error and can browse Kodi worry-free! The pair error in Kodi appears when a stream you are playing is authorized for viewing.
While there are many fixes available for this issue, we have found the method that works the best. In the following guide, we took the Placenta as an example. However, these steps work same for nearly all add-ons associated with Kodi.
Guide to Fix Pair Error in Kodi
If you use Kodi Frequently, you must have seen this message many times while attempting to watch a TV Show or Movie.
By following the instruction below, this message will not appear anymore when trying to stream content.
- Open Kodi and then your preferred Add-On ( We have taken Placenta as an example)
- Scroll down and select the Tools Option
- Select settings: playback
- Select Hosters with captchas
- Select to flip the Toggle Switch to Off
- Click OK.
Alternate Method to Fix Pair Error
- You will see the following message or one very similar when authorization is required.
- To authorize, visit the link that is provided in the message. Make sure you type in the proper link to gain access to your content.
- On any browser, visit the link shown in the message.
- Solve the captcha
- Follow the steps and click on verify.
- Click on a pair.
After following these steps your problem will be solved. Although this method is easy it comes with risk as it reveals your IP address to everyone that can be very dangerous.