Today we will provide you with the simplest and the fastest way to pair Fire TV device to your firestick remote. Most firestick users experience trouble syncing but today we will show you the solution to fix this problem. This solution is the same for those who own a Fire TV or Fire TV Cube.
If your amazon fire tv stick remote not working it could be a battery issue. The Fire TV and Firestick remote use tons of drains batteries and power extremely quick because of it’s impressive streaming capabilities. If you are also facing the same issues with your remote, first change the batteries.
If the non-working problem of remote still persists, you probably need to repair the remote. After putting in the new batteries, use the below-given guide.
Guide To Pair Firestick Remote Guide
- Unplug and plug back in your device to turn on your Fire TV/Stick.
- Go to the home screen, press and hold the Home Button on your remote for some time.
- A notification will appear in the right corner of the screen acknowledging the pairing is complete.
- If the notification does not appear then press and hold the Home button again.
- Keep repeating this process until the remote is paired.
The guide that is given above is for pairing the original Amazon Fire TV remote. Although it is a great remote which works flawlessly, there are many other remotes available that are compatible with the Fire TV and Firestick. If you want to pair an additional remote to your device then follow the steps shown below:
Guide To Pair Fire TV Remote
- Turn on the Bluetooth option is on if using a Bluetooth remote.
- Go to Settings and Click Controllers & Bluetooth Devices.
- Then select the Other Bluetooth devices.
- After that select Add Bluetooth devices.
- If you have a compatible remote then the Fire TV will now scan it. Once it is found, click the remote and it is ready to use.
Video Tutorial to Pair FireTV Remote