Ways to Fix Placenta Addon No Stream Available 2018 Error (Fixed)
Placenta no stream available error 2018 is the most repeated error that all the Placenta users are facing. The steps to fix this problem are given below.
Note that it is important to use the updated Placenta add-on. If you don’t use it then follow the below steps:
- Select “Add-ons” from the main screen of Kodi
- Right Click at “Placenta” and then Select “Information” after that click on “Update”
- Select the latest version of “Blamo Repo 1.4.7” and then you will see an option of “Update Placenta addon”
This is how you can use Updated Placenta addon. If you are still facing the problem of No Stream Available error then follow the below steps.
- Click right at Placenta addon
- Select “Tools” and then click on “Placenta: Clear Cache” after that choose “YES
- Now click on “Placenta: Clear Providers” and click yes.
- Go back to the main screen of KODI and Click right on “Placenta” and then click on “Settings”.
- Now you need to manage the “Providers Timeout should be 20 to 30”
- Next step is to select “Playback” then “Hosters With Captchas”.
- Now select “Library” and you will see “Check Movie Before Adding It” so turn it on
Now you will not face Placenta No Stream Available issues,
Ways to Fix Neptune Rising Kodi Not working Errors
The most common among a lot of Kodi addons is the No stream available error. The ways for solving Neptune Rising no stream available is given in steps below;
- Clear Cache and provider
- Change the Set Providers Timeout
- Change the Default Action