Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous and risky without a VPN: Almost 90% of the Kodi users are using ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE than that of a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in legal trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is IP Vanish VPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For the time being, there is a 57% OFF on IP Vanish VPN Offer running on.
We are totally familiar with the increasing usage and the popularity of the KODI media streaming player among the online media streaming fanatics. We know that in this modern and fully digital scenario the things are connected to the Internet, and almost everything is executed using this Internet connection.
Similarly the media streaming is also done using the online Internet connection, but for that there is needed to be existing a platform between the Internet and the users, which can facilitate this online media streaming.
Check the Latest Kodi Addons updated in August 2018.
KODI is that open media source which works as that platform for its users and facilitate the online media streaming for its users. The KODI media streaming center has been developed by the XBMC foundation more than a decade back and from then till now it has gained a huge popularity at a global scale, among the online media streaming lovers.
KODI provides a very easy and flexible compatibility almost to all kinds of operating system such as windows, Linux, Android, Mac, IOS and others operating system along with that KODI also enables it’s users to use this platform along with the many available devices.
Today in this article we are going to talk about one of such available device with whom the KODI can be used and the name of that device is play station before we talk about as how to install the KODI on play station 3 and 4 version let’s get to know this play station concept.
Play station is basically a gaming console mind you a high definition video gaming console which has been introduced by the Japanese based world known brand Sony. This gaming console also comes with a media streaming center that means you can stream online media and play your favorite movies shows with this play station gaming console.
The SONY incorporation keeps on releasing the generation version of this play station gaming console from time to time the play station version 3 which is the successor of version 2 was launched back in the year of 2006 which gained huge popularity and attracted millions of gamers across the world. Since the play station holds its fan base across the globe, and each release of any version of the play station attract the masses of gamers.
Similarly the SONY incorporation later introduced or released the version 4 of the play station gaming console in the year of 2013 almost a decade later after its release of version 3. Version 4 is basically the successor of version 3, and is the latest in the market today it also has the highest numbers of purchased figures.
Talking about KODI compatibility on play station version 3 and version 4 although there is no official release of KODI for play station 3 and 4, however great news is that KODI can be compatible for PS3 and 4 with the help of third party application with the play station gaming console, and it provides the wonderful performance after being integrated with the KODI.
Today in this article below we will talk about that how you can install KODI on play station 3 and play station 4 versions with the help of the PLEX application on play station version 3 and 4.
Follow these methods to install KODI on play station version 3 or 4
- Open your play station control.
- Go to your search box option and search the PLEX application there.
- Once you find the application just install it.
- Next you will see the download option above the plex application click on that.
- This application will now start downloading wait for it until it gets downloaded.
- Now the application is downloaded and installed automatically.
- After the installation is done you need to follow some more procedure to use this PLEX app just like the KODI PS3 or PS4.
- Now access this application by going to the video and TV section.
- After opening the application there you will need to create the new user account.
- While creating the new account a link will be provided to you, and by clicking on that link you will be redirected to the home page.
- Reaching at the home page you will there need to enter the code which was generated and sent to you.
- After providing the code you will get a notification as application linked with the PLEX app on your play station.
- Now you need to download the same PLEX application on your Android smart phone by going to the play store.
- Next sign in there too with your PLEX application.
- And at last go to your settings option and there you need to enable several options such as show camera roll, network discovery, and media server.
Now your smart phone and the KODI play station will be on the same network, and you would be able to access the KODI media streaming on your play station both version 3 and 4. We hope that this tutorial article would help you in this purpose and do approach us if you still face any issues further.