Redemption is a very old Kodi Add-on which got updated with a new interface option. It has various content which is divided into sections that include 4K Movies, Movies A-Z, Horror, Chick Flix, Radio, Fight Replays, and many more.
It streams most links by one-click and one of the best 4K Add-ons. Today we are here with the steps to download and install the Redemption Kodi add-on.
Setup and Install Redemption Kodi Add-on
- From the top of the main screen go to the system settings.
- Click on the File Manager.
- Go to the add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://cellardoortv.com/repo/ and then click OK.
- Name the next media source as Cellar Door.
- Make sure everything is right and then click OK.
- Go back to the main menu and then click on the add-on
- Click on install from zip file.
- Click on the option of the cellar door.
- Select repository.cdrepo-4.5.zip
- Wait for the add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select CellarDoorTV Repo
- Select video add-ons
- Select Redemption.
- Finally, click on install.