Stream Hub is a video Kodi Add-on allows you to watch movies and TV shows. It has various sections for Documentaries, Kids, and live Sports. It also has Live TV section from where you can watch live TV channels of High definition.
Setup and Install Stream Hub Add-on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- From the main Kodi, menu clicks on system settings and then select file manager.
- Select the option of add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://mkodi.co.uk/srepo/ and click OK.
- Name the media source as Srepo.
- Check that everything is correct and click Ok.
- From the main menu click on system settings.
- Click on add-ons.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Srepo.
- Select repository.streamhub.zip
- Select the update option.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Stream Hub.
- Select Video Add-ons.
- Click on stream Hub.
- Click on install.