In the tutorial today we will show you how to add subtitles to Kodi through OpenSubtitles.org. Many times when we attempt to play tv shows or movies from Kodi the sound quality isn’t that great. By adding the subtitle this problem can be fixed and you can enjoy watching your movie or television show.
The best feature of OpenSubtitles.org is its ability to see how other users have rated a subtitle before downloading it. One can easily determine which subtitle can be best for his device by simply looking at the list provided in the download list.
Add Subtitles To KODI
Below are the steps to add subtitles to Kodi, we are also providing the video tutorial so that it would be easy for you to understand.
- Register at opensubtitles.org. It is free of cost, you don’t need to pay anything.
- Open Kodi and Click the Add-ons button on home screen.
- Click open package at top of the screen.
- Click install from repository.
- Click subtitles category.
- Click OpenSubtitles.org and then click install on next screen that comes up.
- Click configure while in same installation screen and input your opensubtitles.org username and password that you set up in Step 1.
- Go back to the screen of Kodi and click on settings and then Click Player Settings icon.
- From player settings, change the download language for subtitles. You need to enable advanced settings to toggle at bottom of the settings menu.
- Play movie, select subtitles button and then choose subtitle file.
You can see this video below;