Supra Box is the latest Kodi add-on that has so many sections. It is so reliable as you can stream just by clicking once. Besides TV shows and movies, it also provides live TV and sports sections.
Since it is not part of a repository and after installing it can be located from the main menu Video–>Add-ons. Today we are here to share the steps to download and install Supra Box Add-on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
Setup and Install Supra Box Add-on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- From the main Kodi, menu click on the system settings and then click on the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://jdth77.comuf.com/ and click OK.
- Name the next media source as Supra.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok.
- From the main menu click on settings.
- Select the add-ons.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Click on the option of Supra.
- Select plugin.video.suprabox-0.1.zip
- Wait for it to get downloaded and installed.
- Click on video add-ons.
You can find this add-on under the video-add-on option.