Dr Stream is a new Kodi add-on that has 4K and 3D Movies. It has sections for Documentary, Boxsets, New Releases, Movie Madness, and TV shows. It has merged with the very popular Phoenix add-on. It is the Kodi Stream Add-on.
Today we are here to share the steps to download and install the Dr Stream Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton along with the screenshots. Please see the full steps below;
Setup and Install Dr Stream Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Select the system settings option from the main menu.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the option of add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ and click Ok.
- Name the media source as Fusion.
- Check that everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Fusion.
- Select Kodi-repos
- Click on English.
- Select repository.xbmchub-1.0.7.zip.
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select TVADDONS.AG Add-on Repository.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Select the option of Phoenix.
- Click on Install.