Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous and risky without a VPN: Almost 90% of the Kodi users are using ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE than that of a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in legal trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is IP Vanish VPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For the time being, there is a 57% OFF on IP Vanish VPN Offer running on.
Watching NBA games on Kodi is very easy now. NBA On-Demand is a sports Kodi add-on which has got links for NBA games. It has sections for Latest Games, Highlights, and Teams. Today we will share the steps to download and install this add-on.
Setup and Install NBA On Demand Kodi Add-on
By following the steps below you can watch NBA Games on Kodi.
- Click here for system settings from the main Kodi menu.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL https://cazwall.com/repo/ and click OK.
- Name the media source as Cazwall.
- Check that everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Cazwall.
- Select. Repository (Click Here)
- Select repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select simply Cazz repo.
- Click on video add-ons.
- Select NBA on demand.
- Click on install.
So this is How to Watch NBA on Kodi. We hope you find this article useful.