Skynet is the latest Kodi add-on which contains a lot of content and also combines other add-ons into one menu system which is easy to use. It includes Maverick TV, Dojo Streams, Supremacy, Silent Hunter, BAMF, along with many more Skynet streams.
Today we are here to tell you the steps to download and install SkyNet add-on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis along with the screenshots. If you are also here looking for the steps to download and install this add-on then you are in the right place. Also if you want us to provide the steps to download and install some other add-on of your choice then please feel free to ask. See the steps below for SkyNet Add-on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
Setup and Install SkyNet Add-on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- From the main Kodi, menu clicks on the system settings and then click on the file manager.
- Select the add-source
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://maverickrepo.net/ and click ok.
- Name the media source as maverick TV.
- Check that everything is correct and click ok.
- From the main menu select the settings.
- Click on add-ons.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Maverick TV.
- Select repository.maverick-1.0.zip
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Maverick TV Repo.
- Select video add-ons.
- Select Skynet.
- Click on install.
So these were the steps which you can follow to download and install the SkyNet Add-on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. We have provided the easiest possible way to download this add-on and hope that you find it useful.