Falcon add-ons are available for a very long time and are now divided into different plugins. The Falcon Project combines all the Falcon TV, movies, and sports add-ons into a single easy to use interface. It has a lot to offer with TV programs, movies, music, sports, and IPTV section. It has a subsection that is divided by years, genre, and months.
The sports section downloads automatically the Falcon Sports add-on that has lots of content. Today we are going to share the steps to download and install The Falcon Project Kodi Add-on along with the screenshots. Please have a look at the steps below.
Setup and Install The New Falcon Project Kodi Add-on
- Open the main Kodi menu and select the system settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://ajbuilds.uk/repo and click OK.
- Name the media source as Falcon.
- Check that everything is correct and click OK.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Falcon.
- Select the repository.aj.zip
- Wait for add-on installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Ajs repository.
- Select video add-ons.
- Click on the Falcon project.
- Select Install.